Hello to anyone reading this! Johnny, Savannah, & I have all moved to Henderson, Nevada with the help of our wonderful family and thus far it's great here! We'll be here for 2 years while Johnny attends the Masters of Occupational Therapy program at Touro University Nevada. Some of our family have been asking for pictures and updates about Savy and what's going on with us and I've decided to start this blog in order to post updates here for all to see. I figure if I do this then you can look as little or as much as you personally prefer and then I'm not bombarding anyone with text and picture messages. I'm setting it up as a private blog and I have to enter individual email addresses for those who can read it. If I'm forgetting anyone please let me know and I'll add them! I hope you enjoy these posts, here's to happy blogging and the beginning of my blogging experience.
Yay Kels! Make sure you set it up so that I get email notifications when you update your blog. Then I'll know when to check it. Love you!
ReplyDelete