Johnny and I made it a goal to visit all sorts of places while living in Henderson and explore our town. Yesterday Johnny had a day off school, so after he got all of his studying done we went to a cactus garden. It was actually quite beautiful and had several kinds of cacti! It was very hot outside, but we love being out and soaking up the vitamin D! Here are a few of our favorite pictures. Enjoy!
 |
| I love Savy's little eyes peeking over Johnny's shoulder! |
 |
| Prickly pears! Johnny dared me to touch them but I couldn't quite bring myself to do it. |
 |
| This is a saguaro cactus skeleton and you can see live ones behind it. |
So cute!!! What a fun family trip! There's a restaurant here in Pleasanton called Cactus Garden and I always thought it was a weird name, but I guess those things actually exist! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete