Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Halloween Ya'll!

Oh, hello little fishy!

This one is my favorite!


Here she's flipping her little fin up and trying to grab it because it's so shiny!
Happy Halloween from Miss Savy! Johnny and I aren't real big Halloween goers and Savy is too young to even go trick or treating, but none the less I decided to make her a costume. So I made her a fish! I thought long and hard about what to dress her up as and happily settled on a fish because when she lays on her belly and kicks her legs I think she looks like she's swimming. I call her my little fishy and ask her where she's swimming to. My mom helped me with some of the sewing and I think it turned out pretty cute! So here's a treat for all of you this Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. She is just the cutest little fishy I ever did see!!! And I'm super impressed that you made her costume. It looks amazing! Such a talented mama!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete