Saturday, September 7, 2013

Savannah Jane is 5 Months!

Here are Savy's 5 month pictures. It's always fun trying to get her to smile and capture the picture right at the perfect time. I was sitting there with the camera ready while Johnny was right behind me making Savannah smile. I think we got some good ones! I hope they make you smile when you see them!

Hello beautiful girl!
She's starting to take an interest in her little giraffe friend and notice it's the pictures with her.


This was at the end of her patience! She had had it, so she tipped over and pulled her headband down. I had to add it. : )



After the inside pictures we went out to our little park because going outside is one of Savannah's favorite things! It almost always calms her down if she's fussy. Here are some pictures from that.

Savy loves when Johnny holds her like this because she sucks on his hands! It's kind of cute and she makes little slurpy noises.


1 comment: