Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Our Baby Girl is 4 Months!

Here are the monthly pictures of Savannah on the 3rd of every month. Savannah had her 4 month check up and is 26 1/2 inches long, putting in the 98th percentile for height! (Can you say volleyball player?!) She weighs 14 pounds and 3 ounces, which is the 50th percentile. She had to get a few more shots and it broke mine and Johnny's heart to see her in pain! But she's doing great and is a healthy baby girl! I'm also adding the pictures of when she was born, 1 month, and 2 months for comparison. I hope these make  you smile!
5 days old

1 month old

2 months old
This picture is a little blurry, but I love how happy she got with her little fists up by her face!


She's drooling in this one which is perfect because she loves to make bubbles and drool these days!

1 comment: